Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back to Hanoi and some youtube tips

The 11th of January 2009 the Vietnamese ensemble at the Malmö academy of music will participate at a concert at the opera house in Hanoi! It's a concert celbrating forty years of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Sweden. If you are in Hanoi, you should come! After the concert Me and Pia, our singer, will stay in for another three months to really dig in to the music we have tried to play the last five years. Recently I have looked on a lot of vietnamese traditional music on youtube, unfortunately very much is crap, but I also found some favorites. Here is some of the nice videos:

and

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Esbjorn and Olof. So has the concert in Hanoi been confirmed for the 11 January? I look forward to it. I will be in Vietnam from early January, I now have my ticket. A nice overview of the literature on English on vietnamese music in your previous blog. Barley